Tuesday, July 31, 2012

They Are All The Same Right?


So I am at the gas station filling up at the gas station as I do frequently, and a gentleman gives me an engaging smile and says "I've been thinking about Solar......They are all the same right?" Being that I was in my unmarked personal vehicle, the first thought in my mind was how in the heck did he know I was involved in solar? Duhh...I'm wearing my Energy House Solar shirt! I returned the smile with a cliff hanging...."absolutely not....." He then gave me the tell me more "yeah?"


I started off with the analogy, most guys remember the first time they began to shop for a ring for their significant other and they thought they are on the right track until an experienced mind stops or "saves" you. They sit you down and explain that all diamonds are not created equal. This same analogy applies to Solar. Most of the industry is using inexpensive Asian manufactured panels rated at 14% efficiency. We use Sunpower Solar the worlds most powerful solar. Not to mention most Sunpower panel efficiency ratings start at 19%.  This means we can use less panels to do the same job as a competitor. Sunpower solar holds over 120 patents, last longer than other panels, and is simply a better built panel. They are a global company, but many folks are happy to hear there is US manufacturing of the panels in our very own Silicon Valley.

There are many ways to go solar and with Sunpower all of them are consumer friendly options. However the most popular is the Zero down leasing option. It's an easy way to go solar with no money out of pocket. It also addresses the many concerns consumers have about leasing with consumer friendly solutions.

Our short conversation left the gentleman wanting more info, so we exchanged info, shook hands and set up a time for him to see how Sunpower can harness the power of the sun to start saving..





No comments:

Post a Comment